I made a post a few minutes ago about a new Club Penguin recipe called ‘Rockhopper’s Cookie Mix’. Since every time a recipe is added to the Fun Stuff section a new arts & crafts activity is as well, a new Arts and Crafts activity has been released. It’s related to the latest recipe Rockhopper’s Cookie Mix. It’s called ‘Cookie Mix Gift Tag’.
Club Penguin New Arts & Crafts: Cookie Mix Gift Tag
Club Penguin says you need to ask an adult for help with this one. Unless you are an adult yourself or capable of making this yourself. Click here to download the template of this tag.
- Thin ribbon
- Pencil crayons, markers or pens
- Print the page below
- Color in the pictures
- Cut around the dotted lines of the tag and carefully make a hole at the top of the tag where shown
- Thread some thin ribbon through the hole
- Decorate your tag to give it that festive touch
- Tie your tag around your jar of Rockhopper Cookie Mix and give it to a friend!
Have a great day!