Club Penguin player-cards are kind of like the “profile” of a Club Penguin player.
* Club Penguin player-cards (normal penguins , not your buddy)
On Club Penguin normal penguins’ playercards, you can click:
- Add buddy: This will send a buddy request to the player.
- Send Mail: This will give you a list of postcards you can send to the player. Note: Sending Penguin Mail will cost you 10 coins.
- Stamp Book: This button will allow you to view the players’ stamp book. The stamp book will show what ‘stamps’ this player has earned, you can earn stamps by completing various activities around the island of Club Penguin.
- Report: This button will allow you to report this player to the moderators of Club Penguin. You will need to do this when this player is breaking the rules and is not getting banned/kicked from the server.
As well as all the other buttons you can click, you can also click a few other buttons if this player is your buddy.
- Find Player: This button will allow you to trace the player to a location on the island of Club Penguin. You can also do this via your buddy list.
- Delete Buddy: When you add a player as a buddy, the Add Buddy button will change to the Delete Buddy button so that you can delete this player from your buddy list.
- Visit igloo: This button will allow you to visit your buddy’s igloo.
Club Penguin Mascot Playercards
Club Penguin mascots are “famous penguins” that visit Club Penguin at least once a year. They come at different parties.
*You can only add mascots as a buddy when you meet them on the island of Club Penguin.*
- Get Gift: This button will allow you to 0btain a free background with the signed autograph from the mascot.
Here is the background I obtained from the PH (Puffle Handler) mascot of Club Penguin:
Your own playercard
On your own playercard, you can view how much coins you have, your items, your stamp book and your badge.
Hope you learned more about playercards of Club Penguin. Check out our other Club Penguin help pages and posts!