About Club Penguin Beta Testing. Learn all about what Club Penguin Beta testing is, and what the Beta Tester’s do with this Club Penguin guide by Club Penguin’s Coolpool79.
What is a Club Penguin Beta Tester? Ah, a Club Penguin Beta Tester is a person who tested Club Penguin for Bugs ect back in 2005 when Club Penguin started. At the end of Club Penguin Beta Testing, there was a free “Beta Hat”. (Party Hat) The hat is Yellow and Pink.
The Beta hat was only available for a few hours. So, there are many beta testers who did sadly not receive their beta hat.
Here’s a picture of a Beta Hat:
Here’s a picture of a Beta Tester:
Note: Some beta’s have been hacked, and some people have cheated the Beta Hat.
How to know if someone has hacked the Beta Hat:
(1) – Pins. Click on the Penguin’s stamp book, then check their Pins. If they do not have the Shamrock pin (Most people call it “clover pin”), it’s hacked.
(2) Other old items. If they’re wearing recent items – they’re fake, and have cheated the Beta Hat.
(3) Head over to my Beta Tester list – And check if they’re on the list. If they’re not, they have cheated the Beta Hat.
(4) If they have a name like “Beta1274737″ or “Shadow34823″ (THESE NAMES ARE MADE UP) they’re fake – Beta testers had a big choice of name as not many people were on Club Penguin then. A beta will probably have a simple word in their name like, “Paper”, “Sonic X”, “JaMeS” etc. If they have the word Beta in their name, they’ve cheated their beta hat. The program they are using is “CP Beta Gear”. I do not recommend this.
Hope this has answered your question!
* Please tell me anything I should add to this. *