A new Field Op has released on the snowy island, Club Penguin! Field Ops are mini missions you have to locate and complete on Club Penguin in order to earn medals. By earning medals, members will be able to redeem them for Elite Penguin Force Gear. Each Field Op mission you complete, you will earn only one medal. In this weeks Field Op mission, Club Penguin Cheats Crew has provided you with a complete guide. And now, may I present you with our Club Penguin Field Op #99 Cheats Guide:
- First, use your EPF spyphone to teleport to the Elite Penguin Force Command Room.
- Waddle to the yellow screen for your orders from Gary and click on ‘Accept’ it after your done reading.
- Use your EPF Spy Phone to teleport to the Forest.
- Waddle below the telescope as shown in the picture below:
- Open your EPF Spyphone and complete the mini puzzle called “Power up the chipset“. Here are the instructions to the game:
Guide your micro battery by remote control. Go from the recharger to the chips. Watch out for traps!
- When you complete this mini puzzle, you will receive a message from Gary which will be the final one:
Excellent work Agent! With all the craziness of the last few months, let’s hope the Fair comes and goes without any disasters. The last thing we need is a forty foot, magical clown attacking the island.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed this weeks Field Op mission. What were your thoughts on this weeks Field Op? Let me know with a comment.